Admission in Diploma Engineering courses is done through the entrance examinations conducted by JCECEB, Govt. of Jharkhand. Candidates who qualify in the said examinations (Common Merit Rank) are eligible to take admission in the respective courses. Admission at the Institute level, in case of vacant seats, shall be done on merit, and shall be taken after the counseling process of JCECEB is over. Candidates outside the state of Jharkhand shall also be eligible for admission.
- First Year: A candidate should have obtained at least 35% in 10th Std / SSC examination.
- Direct Second Year Admission (Lateral Entry): A candidate should be 12th Science (with Mathematics as one of the subject) OR 10th + (2 years ITI) with appropriate specialization OR 12th Science with Vocational / Technical.
The Application Form can be obtained:
- On cash payment of Rs. 600/- from the Institute Campus.
- By post, enclosing a self-addressed envelope and Demand Draft of Rs. 675/- drawn in favour of “BITT Polytechnic”, payable at Ranchi. The Application Form will be dispatched susequently.
- By downloading from the Institute’s Website (www.bittpolytechnic.com). Completely filled-up form should be submitted/dispatched, along with Demand Draft of Rs. 675/- drawn in favour of “BITT Polytechnic”, payable at Ranchi, at the Institute office/address.
For any assistance regarding eligibility / admission process, please feel free to contact us.