An active Industry Institute Interaction Cell has been functioning in the institute. The function of the Cell is to promote closer interaction between the academic field and the professional field. Industry Institute Interaction Cell is established to provide closer links with industries. The purpose of the cell is to find out the gap between need of the industry and end product of the institute. The cell is the bridge between the industry, the real world and the institute. Industrial exposure of faculty members is very much helpful to guide students about latest industrial practices. Industries are able to know the recent developments and inventions in their fields and implement projects for technologically driven economy.
|Sr. No.||Name||Designation & Department||Role||Responsibilities|
|01||Mr. Nagesh Jha||Dean, Training & Placement Cell||Coordinator||Placement In-charge|
|02||Mr. P.N.Verma||Faculty (ME)||Member||In-plant training|
|03||Mr. Anant Kushwaha||Faculty (ECE)||Member||Mini Project & Project (ECE)|
|04||Mr. Shiv Shankar Yadav||Faculty (CSE)||Member||Mini Project & Project (CSE)|
|05||Mr. Amarjeet Kr. Sharma||Faculty (EE)||Member||Mini Project & Project (EE)|
|06||Mr. Kinshuk Prawal||Faculty (ME)||Member||Mini Project & Project (ME)|
|07||Mr. Anuranjeet Ranjan||Faculty (CE)||Member||Mini Project & Project (CE)|
|08||Mr. Abhishek Kr. Singh||Faculty (CE)||Member||Industry visit for faculty and students|
|09||Mr. Krishna Mahli||Faculty (ME)||Member||Industry visit for faculty and students|
|10||Ms. Rinki||Faculty (ECE)||Member||Co-curricular In-charge|
- To give industrial exposure to faculty members and students, thus enabling them to tune their knowledge to cope with the industrial culture.
- Encouraging Engineers from industries to visit institution to deliver lectures.
- Participation of experts from industries, in curriculum development.
- To organize industrial visits for Faculty members and students.
- To encourage Faculty members to use their expertise in solving the problems faced by the industries, thus creating opportunity for consultancy.
- To organize in-plant training for the students.
- To assist the Departments in establishing rapport with industries for taking up mini projects and projects.
- To assist the Departments in organizing workshops, conferences and symposia with joint participation of the industries.
- To assist the Training & Placement Cell.