Our Campus Recruitment Program (CRP) starts by the beginning of the Pre-Final semester. The Placement Process at BITT includes some or all of below-mentioned activities:
- The Training & Placement Cell sends placement invitation letters to the companies enclosing a brief summary of the courses available at BITT.
- The company visits the campus for a Pre-Placement Talk either before the selection processes or may combine it with the final recruitment.
- On receiving information file, the TPC announces the requirement of the company, asking interested students to submit their resumes or marks criteria, which are then handed over to the company.
- The company, after short listing candidates from the application pool and eligibility data file sent to them, sends back the list of short listed candidates to the TPC at the earliest.
- A mutually convenient date is finalized for the selection process/ campus recruitment drive.
- After completion of the selection process, the company is required to furnish the final list of selected students preferably on the same day, or as soon as possible.
- The company sends offer letters to the TPC for handing them over to the students. Offer acceptances (from the students) are received and sent to the company by the TPC.